// "No Fluxus da Malinha de Mão" by Cecília Erismann
// "Por trás do glitter" by Laura Pacheco l Music by: Antonio Pumuki
// "Bagaßa" by Kysy Fischer
// "The Scream Poetry" by John Kalagary
// Vanessa Júpiter
After Liniker e os Caramelows / Cigarra, Caleesi, DA MATTA
// Cigarra (VOODOOHOP/Tropical Twista Records)
// DA MATTA (BOSSA FM/Pilantragi)
// Caleesi (Urban Cosmonaut Radio)
Award-winning Liniker & os Caramelows from São Paulo take their journey from performing at some of Brazil’s best events to Europe. Liniker & os Caramelows create a contemporary sound which combines soul with the tropical heritage of MPB (popular brazilian music). Brazilian Soul, with a show both beautiful and full of energy throughout.
Transgender singer Liniker has a spark and she shares it with you. Looking deep in the eyes of the audience – you don’t have to speak Portuguese to be completely entranced by that moment, it’s universal.
The band rose to prominence in October 2015 with the release through YouTube of CRU, a three-track EP, earning over 10 million views combined. In September 2016, they released their first studio album, REMONTA, won the Breakthrough Act award at the Prêmio Multishow and placed third in the Rolling Stone Brazil Best Album of the Year list.
POINTS OF SALE FOR TICKETS - UNTIL SATURDAY 4PM
- A Livraria Berlim: Torstrasse 159 - Mitte
- Sari-Sari: Lichtenrader Strasse 49 - Neukölln (Tempelhof)
- Aviatrix Atelier-Café: Herrfurthstrasse, 13 - Neukölln (Tempelhof)
- Pop Kultur: Paul-Lincke Ufer 41 - X-Berg
- Cafe do Brasil: Dudenstraße 2 - X-Berg (Tempelhof)
- 7 Mares: Heimstr. 3 - X-Berg (Tempelhof)
- AJBrasil Produtos Alimentícios: Kantstr 25 - Charlottembutg
- Café Mori: Wienerstrasse 13 - X-Berg
Supporters: Festa Junina Berlin l Acerola Culture l Berlinda l Ana Glass Design